Retaining skin beauty and health is for every woman a huge concern. Physical weakness, cold temperature from outside, sunshine, medical conditions as well as emotional stress over the years leave scars on the skin. The treatment for this problem is closer than you imagine mainly because it’s right in your kitchen or backyard, among several varieties of vegetables and fruit you consume on a daily basis.
You can get natural remedies for each kind of complexion everywhere – all you need to do is to notice the wealth of nature and its curing properties. Organic face masks are made from the most basic products and, moreover, the operation is extremely fast, uncomplicated and highly affordable, however with fantastic final results.
To own a gorgeous skin, it is not sufficient to get cleaning every evening and use proper lotions for your skin type. Your skin really needs a few times weekly a rejuvenating and nourishing cover up. The main advantages of these kinds of masks from natural products are you are aware precisely what is within without worrying due to some unknown ingredient or the expiration date. Furthermore, you will not pay a company’s impressive package but just for affordable compounds. n95 mask
Before applying a mask, you should know these things:
- You must know your skin type very well! The reason you need to know the characteristics of your skin is that face masks are specific to each type of skin.
- Thoroughly clean the face and neck with cleansing milk or a toner without alcohol for the result to be up to expectations!
- Watch out for your hair, so it would not interfere in any way.
- Apply the mask all over your face except the eyes and lips. On the lips you can use some simple honey for smoothness and softness.
- While the mask is on your skin, try to stay relaxed, with low light “in background” and put on your eyes two slices of cucumber (or two tea bags of chamomile, calendula or lime). Most of the times times, the mask should be kept on your face about 20-30 minutes.
- Rinse your mask with milk, tea or hot water.
- Also, avoid using any cosmetics for 2-3 hours after removing the mas